“Infant Nutrition Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Infant Nutrition Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top-Listed Players in Infant Nutrition Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Request a Sample copy of the Report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103497
Infant Nutrition market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Infant Nutrition market data reports also provide a 5-year historical, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to the success of the organization.
Overview of Infant Nutrition Market Report:
The global infant nutrition market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 7.0% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. Infant nutrition refers to the additional diet that is exclusively provided to infants, like various type of milk formulas. The high consumer base, rising economy, and high birth rate are expected to contribute heavily to the expected large market share of Asia-Pacific in the forecast period.
Rise in the Population of Working Mothers
In the last decade, there has been a growing population of young working mothers, which has been one of the primary factors for the growth of this market. By 2017, according to the International Labor Organization, female population participation above the age of 15, was 48.67%, which was marginally lower from 48.78% in 2015. As in most of the regions, a higher proportion of women aged 25 – 54 are participating in the labor force. Moreover, in a study published in 2017, in the Journal of Taibah University Medical Sciences, it was reported that the maternal occupation often affected the duration and frequency of breastfeeding per day, with reduced milk production, affecting the infantsâ health. Thus, the rise of adoption of infant formulas and baby foods highly contribute to the growth of this market.
Other factors playing a vital role include the rise in the spending on baby health in developed nations, increasing demand for organic baby food, and rising birth rate, especially in the emerging markets.
Concerns Regarding Food Security and Regulation of Infant Food
The food security and food regulations for infant nutrition in recent years have been one of the primary factors for impeding the infant nutrition market. Breast milk products are not sterile and are at risk of microbial contamination and chemical and foreign body contamination. In several global studies, it has been observed that infant formula is not regulated in some countries. By 2015, the government of China released stricter food safety standards. Further, in 2018, the Chinese Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) reduced the number of permitted milk powder products by 1,400 to boost the bigger domestic brands in the country. Therefore, the food security and regulation in each country needs better speculation, which at present impedes the growth of this market.
Other factors are the risk of allergies or autoimmune diseases associated with infant nutrition products.
Asia-Pacific to Register High Growth
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to register a high growth rate and hold the largest market share in the forecast period due to growing birth rate, rising adoption of infant formula, consumer inclination toward organic infant nutrition products, and improving economic conditions. The population of Asia has risen from 4.16 billion in 2010 to 4.43 billion in 2016. Europe is also expected to have one of the major market shares, but steady decline in birth rate in this region is expected to lower the growth in the European market.
Enquire before purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103497
Reasons to Purchase the Report
Valuable Points from Infant Nutrition Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Infant Nutrition Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Infant Nutrition Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected size of the Infant Nutrition Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Infant Nutrition Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Infant Nutrition Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the Market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103497
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description –A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis –A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services –A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Infant Nutrition Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]